|Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills|
|Location||Farmington Hills, Michigan, USA|
|Care system||Full care|
|Affiliated university||Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine|
Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, formerly known as Botsford Hospital, is a 330-bed health care facility with level II trauma status serving communities in southern Oakland and western Wayne Counties including Farmington, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Redford, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Southfield, West Bloomfield, Novi, Northville, Plymouth, Lyon Township and Wixom. The hospital earned three year accreditation from the American Osteopathic Association's Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program in 2008.
Dr. Allen Zieger opened his first hospital in 1944 in Detroit calling it the Zieger Osteopathic Hospital. In 1965, Zieger Osteopathic Hospital opened Botsford General Hospital at its current location on Grand River Avenue in Farmington Hills.
Botsford Hospital merged with Beaumont Health and was renamed Beaumont Farmington Hills Hospital March 2014.
On November 5th, 2014 Beaumont Farmington Hills hospital announced a $160 million expansion project which includes an expansion of the Hospital's Emergency and Trauma Center, construction of a new critical care unit and creation of a dedicated observation unit. In addition, the plan calls for expanding and modernizing surgical services with nine new operating rooms. The expansion would include a five-story, 80-bed tower. The project is currently under construction.
Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills is a teaching hospital for the training of osteopathic physicians. It is a base hospital for:
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSUCOM)
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine (AZCOM)
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences-College of Osetopathic Medicine (KCUCOM) 
Current Residency programs
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice / OMM
- Family Practice / NMM
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology and Orofacial Plastic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Pulmonary / Critical Care Medicine
- Spine Surgery
- "Botsford Hospital Receives Accreditation". Botsford Hospital. 2008. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- "Acute Care Hospitals". Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program. 2012. Retrieved 16 November 2012.
- http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20140623/NEWS/140629961/-3-8b-beaumont-botsford-oakwood-merger-a-done-deal-following. Missing or empty
- http://www.botsford.org/about/newsroom/release.cfm?id=652. Missing or empty
- "MSU College of Osteopathic Medicine - Front Page". Com.msu.edu. 2010-06-01. Retrieved 2012-08-18.
-  Archived October 3, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- https://www.botsford.org/medical_education/residencies/. Missing or empty