From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bottle tree or bottle-tree may refer to:
- Adenium obesum subsp. socotranum, (Apocynaceae), of Socotra
- Adansonia species, the baobabs;
- Adansonia gregorii (the boab)
- Pachypodium lealii, (Apocynaceae), the bottle tree of Namibia and Angola;
- The genus Moringa, (Moringaceae), of the Madagascar spiny thickets and elsewhere;
- Brachychiton species, (Malvaceae), of Australia;
- Ceiba species, the floss silk tree or palo borracho of South America.
- Several genera of the Caricaceae have the habit of a "bottle tree"
- An artificial tree made of glass bottles, usually of colored glass. Associated with Hoodoo and primarily found in the Southern United States; see Hoodoo (folk magic)#Bottle Tree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bottle tree.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.