Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boulogne most commonly refers to Boulogne-sur-Mer, a city in northern France by the English Channel.
"Boulogne" may also refer to:
Places and geography
- Boulogne Sur Mer, a town in Buenos Aires Province
- Boulogne, a river in western France
- Boulogne, Vendée, a former commune in western France now part of Essarts-en-Bocage
- Boulogne-Billancourt, a commune near Paris
- Bois de Boulogne, a park in Paris bordering Boulogne-Billancourt
- County of Boulogne, an historic county centered on Boulogne-sur-Mer
- Boulogne, a small town in Florida
People with the surname
- Joseph Boulogne (Chevalier de Saint-Georges), French classical composer, swordsman and equestrian
- Valentin de Boulogne, French painter
- US Boulogne, a French football team in Boulogne-sur-Mer
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boulogne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.