From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boulogne is the name of several communes in France:
- Boulogne, Vendée, in the Vendée department
- Boulogne-Billancourt, in the Hauts-de-Seine department
- Boulogne-sur-Mer, in the Pas-de-Calais department
Other uses for Boulogne:
- Bois de Boulogne, park in Paris bordering Boulogne-Billancourt
- County of Boulogne
- Boulogne (river), located in the west of France
- Chevalier de Saint-Georges, Joseph Boulogne, classical composer, swordsman and equestrian
- Valentin de Boulogne, French painter
- Boulogne, Florida, a town in the United States
- Boulogne Sur Mer, a town in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- US Boulogne, a French football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Boulogne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.