From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bouna may refer to :
- Bouna, Ivory Coast, a town in north-east Ivory Coast.
- Bouna (Di), a village in Di Department, Sourou Province, Burkina Faso.
- Bouna (Yé), a village in Yé département, Nayala Province, Burkina Faso.
- Bouna Coundoul, Senegalese footballer
- Bouna was a former name of the Algerian town now called Annaba.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bouna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "Bouna" or bouna bouna is an Italian slang for cleaning your plate with a slice of bread.