Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bourassa may refer to:
- Electoral districts
- Bourassa (electoral district), federal electoral district in Quebec
- Bourassa (provincial electoral district), in Quebec
- Bourassa-Sauvé (provincial electoral district), in Quebec
- François Bourassa (1813–1898), was a Quebec farmer and political figure
- François Bourassa (musician) (born 1959), a Québécois jazz pianist
- Henri Bourassa (1868–1952), a Québécois politician noted for his French Canadian nationalism
- Jocelyne Bourassa (born 1947), golfer
- Joseph Boutin Bourassa (1853-1943), a politician
- Lucien Bourassa (1884-1937), mayor
- Robert Bourassa (1933–1996), politician and former Quebec Premier
- Henri Bourassa Boulevard
- Robert-Bourassa generating station
- Robert-Bourassa Reservoir
- Bourassa State Forest
- Place Bourassa, mall
- Bourassa (automobile), various one-off automobiles built by Henri-Emile Bourassa between 1899 and 1926.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bourassa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.