Boyle was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons from 1611 to 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Boyle was represented with two members.
Members of Parliament, 1614–1801
- ^ Succeeded as 2nd Baronet in 1707
- ^ Succeeded as 3rd Baronet in 1720
- ^ Succeeded as 5th Baronet in 1755
- ^ Also elected for Ratoath in 1783, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Also elected for Longford County in 1790, for which he chose to sit
- ^ Elected, but never took his seat
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commons( ) cites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.