From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brđani is a Serbo-Croatian toponym, meaning "highlanders". It may refer to:
- Brđani, Brus, village in Serbia
- Brđani, Gornji Milanovac, village in Serbia
- Brđani, Konjic, village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brđani, Novi Pazar, village in Serbia
- Brđani, Požega-Slavonia County, village in Croatia
- Brđani, Ripanj, borough of Belgrade, Serbia
- Brđani, Brod-Posavina County, village near Rešetari, Croatia
- Brđani Cesta, village in Croatia
- Brđani Sokolovački, near Sokolovac, Croatia
- Brda, Montenegro, a historical tribal region, also known as Brđani
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.