From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bracket in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bracketing may refer to:
- Bracketing, a photographic technique
- Autobracketing, a camera feature for taking multiple shots with different settings
- Bracketing (linguistics), a term in morphological analysis
- Rebracketing, breaking a word into constituent parts inconsistent with its original etymology
- Bracketing (phenomenology), a method used by phenomenological sociologists
- Bracketing, a method for determining range by firing artillery shells both beyond and short of a target
- Inclusio, a literary device
- Bracketing, an economics term
- Bracketing in pharmaceutical validation is an approach in which the validation of extreme values of the tested samples is used to represent the validation of the whole gamut of values.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bracketing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.