|Full name||Bradley Maylett|
|Date of birth||24 December 1980|
|Place of birth||Manchester, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|2003||→ Swansea City (loan)||6||(0)|
|2005||→ Boston United (loan)||9||(3)|
|2007||→ Chester City (loan)||5||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:55, 8 June 2010 (UTC).
Maylett started his career in 1998 at Burnley as a trainee making 45 league appearances, with all but three of them being as a substitute. He joined Swansea City on loan on 15 March 2003, making six appearances. In June, he joined the club permanently on a free transfer. On his second debut for the club he scored a hat-trick in a 4–2 victory over Bury at Vetch Field. His first goal came just five minutes into the game.
On 18 March 2005 Maylett joined Boston United initially on loan, when he made nine appearances, scoring three goals, before signing on a permanent contract on 1 June. On 2 March 2007 he joined Chester City on loan making five appearances and scoring one goal. He left Boston in 2007, following the club's double relegation from League Two to the Conference North.
In February 2008 Maylett signed for Leigh Genesis, then in the Conference North on a free transfer. He scored his first goal for the club in a 3–1 defeat to Hinckley United in March 2008. The club were relegated to the Northern Premier League Premier Division at the end of the season, and he started the 2008–09 season with Leigh. And after a total of 27 league appearances, with five goals, he moved to Fleetwood Town in the Conference North on 14 November 2008, making his debut as a second-half substitute the next day in a 2–1 away victory over Stafford Rangers. On 9 March 2009 he joined Witton Albion. After a year with Witton, he signed for Cymru Alliance club Rhyl on 7 June 2010. Having missed the early part of the season through injury, Maylett recovered to earn a Cymru Alliance player of the month award, but was released in April 2011.
- "Swansea vs Bury". Soccerbase. 9 August 2003. Retrieved 17 November 2008.
- Oliver, Pete (11 June 2007). "Out of contract". BBC Sport. Retrieved 12 June 2007.
- "Northwich bag Strong and Maylett". BBC Sport. 16 July 2007. Retrieved 16 July 2007.
- "Brad Maylett". Leigh Genesis Supporters Association. 2008. Retrieved 17 November 2008.
- "News story". Fleetwood Town F.C. 14 November 2008. Retrieved 17 November 2008.
- "Mellon's switch sparks victory". Blackpool Gazette. 17 November 2008. Retrieved 17 November 2008.
- Boyd, Andrew (7 June 2010). "Assistant Powell leaves Rhyl for Chester". Rhyl Journal. Retrieved 8 June 2010.