|Member of the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island for|
|Assumed office |
May 4, 2015
|Preceded by||Carolyn Bertram|
|Political party||Progressive Conservative|
|Residence||New Glasgow, Prince Edward Island|
Brad Trivers is a Canadian politician, who was elected to the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island in the 2015 provincial election. He will represent the electoral district of Rustico-Emerald as a member of the Progressive Conservative Party.
|Prince Edward Island general election, 2015|
|Progressive Conservative||Brad Trivers||1,585||47.23||+2.91|
|New Democratic||Leah-Jane Hayward||294||8.76|
|Total valid votes||3,356||100.0|
|Progressive Conservative gain from Liberal||Swing||+9.04|
- "Few options for PC leader following loss". The Guardian, May 6, 2015.
- "Rustico-Emerald expected to see tight Liberal-PC fight". CBC News, April 29, 2015.
- "Brad Trivers seeking PC nod in District 18". The Guardian, January 20, 2015.
- "Brad Trivers leadership race - Google Search". www.google.ca. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- "Brad Trivers says he's the best person to lead P.E.I. PC Party | CBC News". CBC. Retrieved 2018-09-20.
- Elections Prince Edward Island (4 May 2015). "Provincial General Election - Unofficial Results 2015-05-04". Archived from the original on 2015-05-05. Retrieved 5 May 2015.
|This article about a Prince Edward Island politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|