|Headquarters||Avenel, New Jersey, United States|
Number of locations
|130 branches in 30 States|
|Products||Building products, Roofing|
|Revenue||$1.5 billion (2009)|
Bradco Supply was a large distributor of building materials for the commercial and residential building markets, particularly roofing supplies. In 2010, Bradco was acquired by its largest competitor, ABC Supply. Bradco operated through subsidiaries and brands including: Admiral Building Products, Bak-A-Lum, FlexMaster, H. Verby Company, Bradco Tapered Express, Bradco Metals, Posey Steel & Supply and Bradco International.
Bradco Supply was founded in 1966 by Barry Segal, with a single warehouse in Avenel, New Jersey.
|This section does not cite any sources. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- 1972 – First branches opened in New Jersey and Connecticut
- 1979 – Entry into Florida market
- 1986 – 17 locations in eight states
- 1994 – Entry into Midwestern markets
- 2000 – 78 locations in 17 states
- 2007 – Apollo Management acquires a minority interest in Bradco Supply
- 2008 – Advent International acquires a majority ownership in Bradco Supply.
- 2008 - Founder, Barry Segal retires from active involvement
- Tierney, Jim (May 13, 2010). "ABC Supply Acquires Bradco Supply". Retrieved 2014-05-11.
- Apollo Management acquires stake in Bradco Supply Archived July 13, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.. Industrial Distribution, 1/16/2007
- Venture Capital Firm Buys Bradco Supply. PROSALES Information Service. Publication date: July 15, 2008