|125 W. Station Square Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15219
|President||Mr. Vincent Graziano|
|Accreditation||Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools|
|Programs||Business, Technology and Health Care|
Bradford School is a for-profit college located in Pittsburgh, PA. Bradford awards both diplomas and specialized associate degrees. It states that it focuses on job placement for graduates and that financial aid is available for those who qualify.
Student body, admissions, and outcomes
According to Peterson’s () and recent institutional publications, Bradford School has an undergraduate population of 387. For the most recent year, 68% of entering students graduated and 86% of all graduates were placed in jobs.
Bradford groups its twelve major areas of study into three main categories: Business, Technology, and Health Care. These major areas are listed below.
- Legal Administration
- Office Administration
- Paralegal Studies
- Merchandising Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
Bradford School is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools () to award diplomas and associate degrees The Medical Assisting Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP, ). The Dental Assisting program is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation () of the American Dental Association.
- "Bradford School". bradfordpittsburgh.edu. Retrieved 12 September 2013.
- "Bradford School, Pittsburgh". campuaexplorer.com. Retrieved 12 September 2013.
- "Bradford School". yellowpages.com. Retrieved 12 September 2013.
- "Bradford School (Pittsburgh)". communitycollegereview.com. Retrieved 12 September 2013.