From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Braga is a city in northwestern Portugal.
Braga may also refer to:
- Braga (surname)
- Belmiro Braga, city in the state of Minas Gerais, Brazil
- SC Braga, Portuguese sports club
- Braga District, in the Northwest of Portugal
- Archdiocese of Braga
- Braga Street, located in Bandung, Indonesia
- Bragă, Romanian, non-alcoholic Balkanic drink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Braga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.