(Redirected from Brahmachari (disambiguation))
Brahmachari may refer to:
- Brahmachari,a prominent surname / title among the Bengali people of West Bengal, Assam and Bangladesh.
- Brahmachari,a male who practices brahmacharya, a type of living as per Hindu Vedic Scriptures, feminine Brahmacharini
- Dhirendra Brahmachari (1924–1994), Indian Yogi
- Shuddhaanandaa Brahmachari (born 1949), motivational speaker from Kolkata, India
- Brahmachari (1938 film), a 1938 Marathi film starring Meenakshi Shirodkar, Master Vinayak
- Brahmachari (1968 Hindi film), a 1968 film starring Shammi Kapoor, Rajshree and Pran
- Brahmachari (1968 Telugu film), a 1968 film starring Akkineni Nageswara Rao and Jayalalitha
- Bhramachari (1972 film), a 1972 Malayalam language film
- Brahmachari (1992 film), a 1992 Tamil language film
- Mr. Brahmachari, a 2003 Indian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brahmachari.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.