From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up braid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A braid is an interweaving of flexible strands of hair, wire, etc.
Braid(s) may also refer to:
- Braid Station, a Vancouver SkyTrain station
- Braid (parish), a civil parish in County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Braid theory, an abstract geometric theory in the field of topology
- Braid group, a type of object in braid theory
- Braid (band), an emo and post-hardcore band from Illinois
- Braids (band), an art rock band from Canada
- Braided, a Canadian singing ensemble
- Braid (surname)
- Braids, a character in Magic: The Gathering
- Braid, a character seen on Who Wants to Be a Superhero?
- Braid (video game), a 2008 video game
- Braided river, a type of river pattern
- Operation Braid, the official investigation into the murder of Joanna Yeates, a high-profile case from 2010 in the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Braid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.