Brain damage (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Brain Damage)
Brain damage is the destruction or degeneration of brain cells.
Brain damage or Brain Damage may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Brain Damage (film), a 1988 comedy horror film by Frank Henenlotter
- Brain Damage Films, an Arizona-based horror film distributor and production company
- "Brain Damage", a comedic routine by Bill Cosby from Bill Cosby: Himself
- Brain Damage (band), a French psychedelic rock band formed in 1977
- Brain Damage Sound System, a French dub band formed in 1999
- Brain Damage, an album by Vendetta
- "Brain Damage" (song), a song by Pink Floyd from The Dark Side of the Moon
- "Brain Damage" (Eminem song), a 1999 song from The Slim Shady LP
- "Brain Damage", a song by Fist (band) 1980
- "Brain Damage", a song by The Radiators (Australian band) 1981
- "Brain Damage", a song by Brewer and Shipley 1975
- Brain injury, any injury occurring in the brain of a living organism
- Brain Damage (wrestler) or Marvin Lambert (1977–2012), American professional wrestler
- Brain Damage (comic), a British adult comic that was published monthly from 1989 to 1992
- Brian Damage or Brian Keats (1963–2010), punk rock drummer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brain damage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.