|Edited by||Matthew J. LaVoie|
Brain Res. Rev.
Until 2011, full reviews were published in Brain Research Reviews, which is now integrated into the main section, albeit with independent volume numbering. In 2006, four other previously established semi-independent journal sections (Cognitive Brain Research, Developmental Brain Research, Molecular Brain Research, and Brain Research Protocols) were merged with Brain Research.
The journal has nine main subsections:
- Cellular and Molecular Systems
- Nervous System Development, Regeneration and Aging
- Neurophysiology, Neuropharmacology and other forms of Intercellular Communication
- Structural Organization of the Brain
- Sensory and Motor Systems
- Regulatory Systems
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Disease-Related Neuroscience
- Computational and Theoretical Neuroscience
Abstracting and indexing
Brain Research is abstracted and indexed in: