Brandon Webb (author)
|Service/||United States Navy|
|Years of service||1993-2006|
|Rank||Chief Petty Officer|
|Unit||United States Navy SEALs|
Brandon Tyler Webb (born June 12,1974) is a former United States Navy SEAL and SEAL Sniper course Instructor, with one combat deployment to Afghanistan and one to Iraq. Webb is the Founder and CEO of Hurricane Group Inc, which includes sofrep.com  , The Load Out Room, sofrep radio, the SpecOps Channel on YouTube, Crate Club, Cuna Dog and Continuum. Webb is also a media commentator on snipers and related Special Operations Forces military issues. Webb is a New York Times Best Selling Author who has written or collaborated on twelve books. Webb received his education at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and University of Kentucky.
Webb joined the Navy in 1993 and began his career as an Aviation Warfare Systems Operator and Search and Rescue Swimmer. He completed Basic Underwater Demolition/SEAL training. He was assigned to SEAL Team 3.
In 2000 Webb was invited to undergo training at the SEAL Sniper Course. After becoming a certified SEAL Sniper, he deployed to the Persian Gulf with SEAL Team 3.
- The 21st Century Sniper: A Complete Practical Guide (with Glen Doherty), 2010, ISBN 9781616080013
- The Red Circle: My Life in the Navy SEAL Sniper Corps and How I Trained America's Deadliest Marksmen, 2012, ISBN 9780312604226
- Navy SEAL Sniper: An Intimate Look at the Sniper of the 21st Century (with Glen Doherty), 2013, ISBN 9781620871966
- Among Heroes: A U.S. Navy Seal's True Story of Friendship, Heroism, and the Ultimate Sacrifice (with John David Mann), 2015, ISBN 9780451475626
- The Making of a Navy SEAL: My Story of Surviving the Toughest Challenge and Training the Best, 2015, ISBN 9781250069429
- The Power of Thought: Core Principles to Overcome Adversity and Achieve Success, 2016, ISBN 9780692646786
- The Killing School: Inside the World's Deadliest Sniper Program (with John David Mann), 2017, ISBN 9781250129932
- Total Focus: Make Better Decisions Under Pressure (with John David Mann), 2017, ISBN 9780735214514
- Mastering Fear: A Navy SEAL's Guide, 2018, ISBN 9780525533566
- The ISIS Solution: How Unconventional Thinking and Special Operations Can Eliminate Radical Islam (with Jack Murphy and Peter Nelson), 2014, ISBN 9781466885400
- Benghazi: The Definitive Report (with Jack Murphy), 2014, ISBN 9780062356369
For young readers
- Fantz, Ashley (2011-05-11). "Navy SEALs, the 'quiet professionals,' got bin Laden". CNN. Archived from the original on 2012-06-12. Retrieved 2012-06-07.
- "Navy Seal, Inc. - American Sniper Brandon Webb Profile". Men's Journal. 2015-05-19. Retrieved 2019-03-28.
- Kulish, Nicholas; Drew, Christopher; Naylor, Sean D. (2016-04-02). "Rift Among Navy SEALs Over Members Who Cash In on Brand". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-03-28.
- Carlson, Kelley (2012-05-03). "Former Navy SEAL decides to become a writer and pens his memoirs". Del Mar Times. Retrieved 2012-06-07.
- Schmidle, Nicholas (2013-05-27). "In the Crosshairs". ISSN 0028-792X. Retrieved 2019-03-28.