Jump to navigation Jump to search
Branscombe is a village in the English county of Devon; it may also refer to:
- Branscombe Richmond (born 1955), American actor
- Alan Branscombe (1936–1986), English jazz musician
- Gena Branscombe (1881–1977), Canadian composer
- Peter Branscombe (1929–2008), English musicologist
- Walter Branscombe (c. 1220–1280), bishop of Exeter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Branscombe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.