From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brant may refer to:
- United Kingdom
- Brant Broughton, a village in Lincolnshire, England
- United States
- Brant (surname)
- USS Brant (AM-24), a United States Navy minesweeper
- Black Brant (rocket), a Canadian-designed sounding rocket
- Brant's Volunteers, an irregular corps raised in 1777 during the American Revolutionary War by Joseph Brant
- Brant's climbing mouse, an African rodent
- CCGS Brant, Canadian Coast Guard navigation aids vessel
- Brant goose (Branta bernicla), a species of goose
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.