From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Brasilia, Brasília, or Brasilía in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brasília is the capital of Brazil.
Brasilia may also refer to:80
- 293 Brasilia, Main belt asteroid
- Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia, twin-turboprop commuter airliner, produced by Embraer of Brazil
- Volkswagen Brasilia, compact car made in Brazil
- Wésley Brasilia (born 1981), Brazilian footballer
- Cristiano Pereira de Souza (born 1977, also known as Brasília), Brazilian footballer
- Autódromo Internacional Nelson Piquet (Brasília), racing circuit formerly called Autódromo de Brasília, and still commonly referred to by its previous name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brasilia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.