Bratsch may refer to:
- Gampel-Bratsch, municipality in the district of Leuk in the canton of Valais in Switzerland
- Bratsch, village in Gampel-Bratsch in the district of Leuk of the canton of Valais in Switzerland
- Bratsch (band), French-based music ensemble using various influences
- Bratsche, German for viola, from the Italian "viola da bracchio"
- Bratschen, a German term, weathering products that occur as a result of frost and aeolian corrasion almost exclusively on the calc-schists of the Upper Slate Mantle (Obere Schieferhülle) in the High Tauern mountains of Austria
- Hinterer Bratschenkopf, mountain in the Glockner Group on the Fusch-Kaprun ridge (Fuscher / Kapruner Kamm) in the High Tauern, a high mountain range in the Austrian Central Alps
- Bratschenköpfe, two peaks in the Berchtesgaden Alps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bratsch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.