Jump to navigation Jump to search
Breakage may refer to:
- Breakage (accounting), a term used in telecommunications and accounting to indicate any type of service which is unused by the customer
- Breakage (musician), British electronic producer and DJ
- "Breakage" (Breaking Bad), an episode from season two of TV series Breaking Bad
- Break (disambiguation)
- Breakages, Limited, a fictional corporation in 1928 play The Apple Cart
- Breakage-fusion-bridge cycle, a mechanism of chromosomal instability
- The Breakage of the Sunflower, Iraqi novels
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breakage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.