Breaking news (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Breaking News (film))
|Look up breaking news in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breaking news is an interruption of scheduled programming in order to report the latest details of a current event.
Breaking News may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Breaking News (TV series), a television series about a fictional 24-hour cable news network
- Breaking News (2004 film), the name of a 2004 Hong Kong film directed by Johnnie To
- Breaking News (2012 film), a 2012 Kannada satirical comedy film directed, written and produced by Nagathihalli Chandrashekar
- Broken News, a British satirical comedy series from 2005
- Toronto's Breaking News, the slogan used by 24-hour television news channel CablePulse 24
- Breaking News (album), a 2015 album by Samini
- "Breaking News", a song by Half Man Half Biscuit on the 2002 album Cammell Laird Social Club
- "Breaking News" (Michael Jackson song), a 2010 posthumous song by Michael Jackson
- "Breaking News" (Shinee song), 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breaking news.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.