From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up break bread in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breaking bread may refer to but is not limited to:
- Physically tearing a loaf of bread open, or breaking dry bread apart – traditionally method of separating bread, rather than cutting with a knife
- Metaphorically, having a meal together, or starting a meal
- The Christian Eucharist
- Fractio panis, the practice of breaking the sacramental bread during the Eucharist
- Breaking Bread (TV series)
- Episode 82 of Touched by an Angel
- Breaking bread may refer to sharing
- Breaking Bread is also an original TV Series from Feeln
- Fractio Panis, literally "Breaking of the Bread" (Latin), a fresco
- Kagami biraki, in Japanese culture
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breaking bread.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.