Bredow may refer to:
- Szczecin-Drzetowo, a suburb of Szczecin, known in German as Stettin-Bredow
Bredow is also the surname of several people, including:
- Reinhard Bredow (born 1947), East German luger
- Ferdinand von Bredow (1884-1934), German Major and head of the Abwehr (1932-1933)
- Adalbert von Bredow (1814-1890), German soldier and war hero
- Gottfried Gabriel Bredow (1773-1814), German historian
- Hans Bredow (1879-1959), German engineer
- Ilse von Bredow (1922-2014), German author
- Ingo von Bredow (1939–2015). German Sailor and Olympic medalist
- Kaspar Ludwig von Bredow (1685–1773), Tutor of Frederick the Great.
- Frederick Siegmund von Bredow (1683–1759), General of Frederick the Great.
- Asmus Ehrenreich von Bredow (1693–1756), Lieutenant General, Governor of Kolberg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bredow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.