Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up breech in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breech may refer to:
- Breech, in a breech-loading weapon, the opening at the rear of a gun barrel where the cartridge is inserted
- Breech, the lower part of a pulley block
- Breech, the penetration of a boiler where exhaust gases leave it
- Breeches, an item of clothing covering the body from the waist down
- Buttocks, or breech, the lower part of the human abdomen
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.