|Look up breeder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Breeder may refer to:
- Breeder, a person who practices the vocation of mating carefully selected specimens of the same breed
- Breeder (animal), an individual animal used for selective breeding
- Breeder reactor, a type of fast neutron reactor that produces more fissile material than it consumes
- Breeder (slang), a pejorative term used against heterosexuals, especially those who have lots of children
- Breeder (cellular automaton), a pattern in a cellular automaton which grows quadratically
- Breeder (producers), a dance music production duo from the UK
Breeders may also refer to:
- The Breeders, an American rock band
- "Breeders", a song by Juliana Hatfield from the album Juliana's Pony: Total System Failure
- Breeders' Cup, an annual series of thoroughbred horse races
- Breeders (film), an American science-fiction horror film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breeder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.