Brenda Jean Patrick
Brenda Jean Patrick (born 1955) is a Texas-based educational consultant primarily known for her position within the educational community that students and parents are customers that the educational system must serve.
Patrick first received public attention during her tenure as a master consultant with the Region 10 Education Service Center, where she was one of the first consultants to bring the concept of customer care to school districts in Texas. This work has resulted in heightened awareness among school administrators of the need to strengthen the lines of communication with parents, businesses and the community in order to increase student achievement in all areas of academic endeavor. These programs utilize customer care strategies and techniques that have been effective for companies in industries serving large numbers of customers.
Patrick attended Texas A&M University, Commerce, Texas, where she received her Bachelor of Science in 1981 in Elementary Education with a History minor. In 1984, Patrick received her Masters of Science, Professional Supervisor Certificate and her Mid-Management Administrator Certificate.
Patrick was named the 2007 Texas Educational Support Staff Association (TESA) Administrator-of-the-Year. She has served as Board Member for Friends of Texas Public Schools as well as Advisory Board Member for the Texas Educational Support Staff Association.
- Who's Who in the World 2005, p. 1697. ISBN 0-8379-1133-8.
- Who's Who in America 2009, p. 3813. ISBN 978-0-8379-7014-1.
- Who's Who of American Women 2008-2009, p.1554. ISBN 978-0-8379-0436-8.
- The Wylie News, June 27, 2007
- Dallas Morning News, Nov. 26, 2006
- "Brenda Jean Patrick wins top state award". Mexia Daily News. Mexia, Texas. February 23, 2007. p. 1.
- Hays, Rodney (November 1, 2006). "PISD Learns About Customer Service". Prosper Press. Prosper, Texas. p. 1.
- Sandifer, Sara (December 2, 2005). "Customer care important at Clements". Copperas Cove Leader-Press. Copperas Cove, Texas.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-15. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- "Board of Directors". Friends of Texas Public Schools. Archived from the original on 2010-01-27. Retrieved 2010-01-22.