Brendan Flood is an English businessman and entrepreneur.
In 2009 Flood published "Big Club, Small Town and Me" an autobiographical account of his experiences as a director of Burnley FC and its rise to the Premier League.
He is also the co-founder of Orlando City Soccer Club. which will join the Major League Soccer (MLS) in Florida USA. Florida will be the home of two MLS franchises following the announcement that David Beckham had successfully bid for and will launch a team in Miami in 2017.
Brendan Flood is the founder of UCFB, which offers university degrees and executive education in the football, sport and events industries in and around Wembley Stadium, London and Etihad Stadium, Manchester.
Flood was Managing Director of Modus Properties based in Manchester, England. Modus specialised in property investment and shopping mall development. They were recognized as leaders in the field of urban regeneration. The development arm of Modus was a victim of the global economic downturn and banking crisis of 2008. The investment arm of Modus was rebranded as Spectrum Investment Management, www.spectruminvestmentmanagement.co.uk of which Flood is Chairman.
The development management team re-formed as RED Partnerships Ltd in 2010. Flood acts as Chairman. RED undertakes large mixed-use developments in the UK. Flood leads the development of Jacksons Row Manchester which includes the Reform Synagogue with partners Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs.
Flood also co-founded Modus Private Equity, now Mosaic.
- "Board of Directors / CEO". Burnleyfootballclub.com. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- "Orlando City Soccer Club: Board of Directors". Orlandocitysc.com. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- "Investors and Operational Board". Ucfb.com. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- "Team". red-partnerships.co.uk. 2013-11-21. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- "Property / Commercial Property / Giggs and Neville 'plan major city centre scheme'". Thebusinessdesk.com. 2013-11-01. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
- "Insider News North West – Modus makes the money go round". Insidermedia.com. 2010-04-08. Retrieved 2014-06-15.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|