Brennan Family Restaurants
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Brennan Family Restaurants are a group of restaurants owned or operated by family members of the late Owen Brennan of New Orleans, Louisiana. Not all of the restaurants on this list are financially affiliated with one other.
In the 1970s, there was a Brennan's Restaurant in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Bacco (searching for new location)
- Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House Seafood
- Brennan's - reopened in 2014
- Cafe Adelaide
- Cafe B
- Commander's Palace
- Dickie Brennan's Steakhouse
- Dickie Brennan's Tableau - see Le Petit Theatre du Vieux Carre
- Heritage Grill
- Mr. B's Bistro
- Palace Cafe
- Ralph's on the Park
- Red Fish Grill
- Cafe NOMA
- Brennan's of Houston, Texas. Owned by founder-president, Alex Brennan-Martin. Destroyed in a fire caused by a transformer as Hurricane Ike approached Houston on the night of September 12, 2008. Reopened on Fat Tuesday, 2010.
- Owen Brennan's is a family-owned and operated restaurant much like the original Brennan's. However, the Brennan family does not own the restaurant. Owen Brennan's is a licensee of Brennan's in New Orleans. Owen Brennan's opened its doors to customers in 1990 under a partnership of investors. Burt Wolf was the general partner. In 1991, James (Jim) Austin Baker, Jr., became the general partner. Jim later bought out all of the investors with his son, James Austin Baker III under BakCO LLC.
- In 1993, John Grisham's book-to-movie, "The Firm" featured Owen Brennan's in a business lunch meeting between Tom Cruise & Gene Hackman in cocktail area of the restaurant. Owen Brennan's commemorated the filming by placing plaques on the two cocktail chairs where Tom Cruise and Gene Hackman sat.
Disneyland (Anaheim, California)
- Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
- Clark & Blake Brennan's Royal B Restaurant. This location has since closed as of August 2008.
- Commander's Palace - This location closed as of November 30, 2010.
- A Commander's Palace was opened in the mall at the Aladdin.