From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brera may refer to:
- Brera (district of Milan), Italy
- Pinacoteca di Brera, a national art gallery in the Palazzo Brera, which also houses:
- Alfa Romeo Brera, a sports car produced between 2005 and 2010
- Brera Calcio, a football club based in Milan
- Gianni Brera (1919–1992), Italian writer and journalist
- Paolo Brera (born 1949), Italian writer and journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.