Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brera may refer to:
- Brera (district of Milan), Italy
- Pinacoteca di Brera, a national art gallery in the Palazzo Brera, which also houses:
- Alfa Romeo Brera, a sports car produced between 2005 and 2010
- Brera Calcio, a football club based in Milan
- Gianni Brera (1919–1992), Italian writer and journalist
- Paolo Brera (born 1949), Italian writer and journalist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.