From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Breyer may refer to:
- Gyula Breyer, a Hungarian chess player
- Jim Breyer, American venture capitalist and partner of Accel Partners
- Johann Breyer, (b. 1925), German Wachmann in Auschwitz concentration camp
- Mirko Breyer, Croatian writer, bibliographer and antiquarian
- Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- Tadeusz Breyer, Polish sculptor and medallic artist
- Breyer Horses, a company that makes horse figurines
- Breyer State University, an unaccredited, Internet-based entity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Breyer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.