Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brian C. Fay
|Born||October 5, 1943|
|Education||University of Oxford (Ph.D.)|
Loyola University of Los Angeles (B.A.)
|political philosophy, philosophy of social sciences|
Brian C. Fay (born October 5, 1943) is an American philosopher and William Griffin Professor of Philosophy at Wesleyan University. He is known for his works on the philosophy of social sciences.
- Social Theory and Political Practice (1975)
- Critical Social Science: Liberation and its Limits (1987)
- Contemporary Philosophy of Social Science: A Multicultural Approach (1996)
- Louis Mink: Historical Understanding (ed.) (1987)
- History and Theory: Contemporary Readings (ed.) (1998)
- Macaluso, Michele (June 1999). "Book Review: Contemporary Philosophy of Social Science: A Multicultural Approach". Philosophy of the Social Sciences. 29 (2): 325–328. doi:10.1177/004839319902900210. ISSN 0048-3931. S2CID 143596557.
- "Brian Fay, History and Theory". www.historyandtheory.org. Retrieved 28 October 2018.