Breanna, Breanne, Briana, Briána, Brianna, Brianne may refer to:
- Brianna (given name), a feminine given name, includes Breana, Breanna, Breanne, Briana, Brianna , Bryanna
- Brianna Perry, American female rapper who also performs under the mononym Brianna.
- Breanna Barnes (One on One character)
- Breanna Timmins or Bree Timmins, fictional character on the popular Australian soap opera Neighbours
- Brianna (Inkworld), Dustfinger's daughter in the Inkworld trilogy
- The "Last Handmaiden" on a Jedi Academy located on Telos IV in Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II – The Sith Lords
- Llyn Brianne, a man-made lake or reservoir in the headwaters of the River Tywi in central Wales.
- Briána (Barbus prespensis), a species of ray-finned fish in the Cyprinidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brianna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.