From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brigade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A brigade is a military unit.
Brigade may also refer to:
- Brigade (album), a 1990 album by Heart
- Brigade (band), an English rock band
- Brigade (comics), a comic book series by Image Comics
- Brigade (Marvel Comics), a video game character in Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
- Brigade (pejorative), a mild term of collective contempt
- Brigade de cuisine, the hierarchy of the apprentice system in a professional kitchen
- The Brigade, part of St. John Ambulance Canada
- The Brigade, modified name of the California band Youth Brigade (band), used from 1986 to 1987
- See also
- Youth Brigade (disambiguation)
- Abdullah Azzam Brigades, Arab Sunni Islamist militant group affiliated with Al-Qaeda and the global jihad movement
- Church Lads' and Church Girls' Brigade, Church of England youth organisation with branches in the United Kingdom and many countries
- International Brigades, military units of foreigners in the Spanish Civil War
- Jewish Brigade, a Jewish Infantry Brigade Group of the British Army that served in Europe during the Second World War
- Kansas City Brigade, an Arena Football League team
- Red Brigades, Marxist–Leninist vanguard paramilitary organization, based in Italy
- Tank Brigade (film)
- Web brigades, teams using sockpuppets to promote pro-Putin and pro-Russian propaganda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brigade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.