The Brigade of Guards was an administrative formation of the British Army from 1856 to 1968. It was commanded by the Major-General commanding the Brigade of Guards and was responsible for administering the guards regiments.
- 1st Battalion, Grenadier Guards (1656–)
- 2nd Battalion, Grenadier Guards (1656–1994)
- 3rd Battalion, Grenadier Guards (1760–1961)
- 1st Battalion, Coldstream Guards (1650–)
- 2nd Battalion, Coldstream Guards (1711–1994)
- 3rd Battalion, Coldstream Guards (1897–1959)
- 1st Battalion, Scots Guards (1660–)
- 2nd Battalion, Scots Guards (1689–1994)
- 1st Battalion, Irish Guards (1900–)
- 1st Battalion, Welsh Guards (1915–)
- Guards Machine Gun Regiment (1917–1920)
- 1st (Guards) Parachute Battalion (1946–1948)
- Guards Independent Parachute Company (1948–1968)
- Messenger, Charles (16 March 1994). A History of British Infantry: For Love of Regiment, Volume 2, 1915–1994. p. 156. ISBN 9780850524222.
- Whitaker's Almanack 1969, p. 473