|Look up Brindisi or brindisi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Brindisi Montagna, an Italian municipality of Basilicata
- Province of Brindisi, an Italian province of Apulia
- Brindisi (music), a musical term
- Anthony Brindisi, American politician
- Lawrence of Brindisi (1559–1619), Roman Catholic saint
- Leucius of Brindisi (? - 180), Roman Catholic saint
- Margaritus of Brindisi (1149–1197), Great Admiral of Sicily during the Third Crusade
- Miguel Ángel Brindisi (b. 1950), Argentine footballer
- Remo Brindisi (1918–1996), Italian painter
- Rodolfo Brindisi (1932–2009), Argentine actor
- Brindisi Rosso, an Italian wine of Apulia
- New Basket Brindisi, an Italian basketball team based in the town of Brindisi
- S.S.D. Città di Brindisi, an Italian football team based in the town of Brindisi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brindisi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.