From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brisco may refer to:
- Brisco, Cumbria, a community in Cumbria, England
- Brisco, Indiana, an extinct town in Warren County, Indiana
- Biblical Research Institute Science Council (BRISCO), a Seventh-day Adventist group
- Brisco, lead character in The Adventures of Brisco County, Jr., a 1993 American TV show
- Brisco (rapper), real name British Alexander Mitchell
- The Brisco Brothers, a professional wrestling tag-team composed of brothers Jack Brisco and Gerald Brisco
- Robert Brisco, Canadian politician
- Brisco baronets
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brisco.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.