From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Briton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Briton or Britons may refer to:
- British people, nationals or natives of the United Kingdom
- Celtic Britons, an ancient ethno-linguistic group
- The Britons, an English antisemitic organization
- Britons, nickname of the Albion College sports teams
- Breton (disambiguation)
- Brit (disambiguation)
- Britain (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Briton"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Briton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.