From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up broccoli or brocoli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broccoli is a vegetable.
Broccoli may also refer to:
- Broccoli (company) a Japanese media company
- Albert R. Broccoli (1909–1996), producer of the James Bond film series
- Barbara Broccoli (born 1960), Albert R. Broccoli's daughter
- Annie Brocoli (born 1971), name of a popular children's character in Québec
- "Broccoli", a song by McFly from the album Room on the 3rd Floor
- "Broccoli", a song by American rapper D.R.A.M. featuring Lil Yachty
- a nickname used for Star Trek character Reginald Barclay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broccoli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.