From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brotherly love in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brotherly love may refer to:
- Philia, a Greek word for love
- Brotherly love (philosophy)
- The New Commandment of Jesus, John 13:34-35
- The Second greatest commandment: "Love thy neighbor as thyself"
- Brotherly Love (1995 TV series), an American television series
- Brotherly Love (1999 TV series), a British television series
- "Brotherly Love" (The Cleveland Show), an episode of The Cleveland Show
- "Brotherly Love", episode of The Golden Girls
- "Brotherly Love", three-episode story arc of the British television programme Cracker
- "Brotherly Love", episode of In the Heat of the Night
- Brotherly Love, a 1985 television film starring Judd Hirsch
- "Brotherly Love" (Moe Bandy song), first recorded by Moe Bandy and later as a duet between Keith Whitley and Earl Thomas Conley
- Brotherly Love, an album by Dean Dillon and Gary Stewart, or its title track
- "Brotherly Love", a song written by John Farrar and recorded by Olivia Newton-John on her album Music Makes My Day
- "Brotherly Love", a song recorded by Billy Dean in his album Young Man
- "Brotherly Love", a song written by The Constructus Corporation.
- Brotherly Love (1928 film), a 1928 American film
- Brotherly Love, also known as Country Dance (film), a 1970 British film
- Brotherly Love (2015 film), a 2015 American film with Keke Palmer and Quincy
- Philadelphia, known as the City of Brotherly Love
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brotherly love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.