Brou may refer to:
- Brou, Eure-et-Loir, a village and commune in France
- Brou-sur-Chantereine, a village and commune in Seine-et-Marne, France
- Brou people, a Khmer Loeu ethnic group in Cambodia
- Royal Monastery of Brou, in Bourg-en-Bresse, France
- Lake Brou - between Tuross Head and Narooma, New South Wales, (Australia), about 30 km south of Broulee.
- Broulee, New South Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.