Brougham may refer to:
- Brougham, a barque hired by the New Zealand Company in 1840
- Ryan Brougham, a single-engined aircraft of the 1920s and 1930s
- Brougham (carriage), a light four-wheeled horse-drawn carriage
- Brougham (car body), an automobile with a similar style
- Cadillac Brougham, 1987-1992
- Daewoo Brougham, 1991-1997
- Holden Brougham, 1968–1971
- Mercury Brougham, 1967–1968
- Nissan Cedric Brougham/Gloria Brougham, 1975-2004
- Brougham, Cumbria, civil parish on the outskirts of Penrith
- Brougham Castle, in the parish
- Brougham, Ontario, Canada, community within Pickering
- Baron Brougham and Vaux, title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom since 1830
- Henry Brougham, 1st Baron Brougham and Vaux (1778 - 1868), British statesman
- Doris Brougham (b. 1926), Taiwanese educator and Christian missionary
- Henry Brougham (sportsman) (1888–1923), British rackets player
- James Brougham (1780–1833), British politician.
- John Brougham (1814–1880), Irish-American actor and dramatist
- Royal Brougham (1896–1978), Washington sports journalist
- Tom Brougham, California gay rights activist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brougham.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.