|Type||Enterprise Software, Web Development|
|Founder||Ritesh Arora, Nakul Aggarwal|
Number of employees
BrowserStack is a cloud web and mobile testing platform that provides developers the ability to test their websites and mobile applications across on-demand browsers, operating systems and real mobile devices. They have four primary products- Live, App Live, Automate and App Automate.
The subscription-based service was founded by Ritesh Arora and Nakul Aggarwal in 2011 in Mumbai, India and was originally started as a service to let developers test their websites on Internet Explorer. BrowserStack has over 25,000 paid customers and 2,000,000 registered developers in more than 135 countries.
In October 2015, BrowserStack was recognised as Bootstrap Champ by Economic Times Startup Awards.
In July 2020, BrowserStack announced that they had acquired visual testing software provider, Percy.
- "BrowserStack simplifies web application testing". techrepublic. Retrieved 28 August 2013. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "ET Startup Awards 2015: No venture funding yet, but BrowserStack has cracked the code to profitability". Economic Times. Retrieved 14 August 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "BrowserStack hauls in $50 million Series A from Accel – TechCrunch". techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Economic Times Startup Awards 2015". Economic Times. Economic Times. Retrieved 14 October 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Ananth, Venkat. "Mumbai-based SaaS startup BrowserStack acquires Bay Area company, Percy". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-02-07.