From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bru may refer to:
- Bru people, an ethnic group of Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand
- Bru or Reang, a tribe from northeast India
- Saint Bru or Saint Brioc, a 5th-century Welsh holy man who became the first abbot of Saint-Brieuc in Brittany
- Bru (surname)
- Brû, a commune in the Vosges department in Lorraine in northeastern France
- Brú, a farmstead and road junction in Vestur-Húnavatnssýsla county in northwestern Iceland
- Bru, Akershus, a village in Ski municipality, Akershus county, Norway
- Bru, Hordaland, a village in Kvam municipality, Hordaland county, Norway
- Bru, Sogn og Fjordane, a former municipality in Flora municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Bru, Rogaland, an island and village in Rennesøy municipality, Rogaland county, Norway
- Brù or Brue, a village on the Isle of Lewis in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland
- BRU (disambiguation), a list of abbreviations
- Bru, South African slang for "brother" or "friend"
- Brew, Scottish slang for unemployment benefit
- BRU (company), BRU Creations & Productions Ltd or BRU Living Limited, a luxury outdoor furniture and lifestyle product company in Hong Kong
- BRU, the IATA code for Brussels Airport
- Bru language, an Austroasiatic language of Laos, Vietnam, and Thailand
- Bru (coffee), a well-known instant coffee brand in India
- Bru (software), a software backup and recovery application from TOLIS Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.