From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brunner may refer to:
- Brunner, New Zealand
- Lake Brunner, New Zealand
- Brunner Mine, New Zealand
- Brunner, Houston, United States
- Brunner (crater), lunar crater
- Brunner's glands, part of the digestive system
- Yul Brynner (1915–1985), Russian-born film and stage actor
- Brenner (disambiguation)
- Bruner (disambiguation)
- Bruener (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brunner.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.