Bruno Fevery has played guitar in several bands, most recently in the rock band Vista Chino and its predecessor Kyuss Lives!. While a member of the multi-genred Belgian band Arsenal, Fevery met ex-Kyuss vocalist John Garcia when Garcia recorded guest vocals on two songs for Arsenals Lotuk album. Fevery told Garcia that he used to play in a Kyuss tribute band as a teenager. This familiarity with Kyuss' music made him an obvious choice to replace Josh Homme, when Garcia toured with his project Garcia Plays Kyuss and again when Garcia decided to attempt a resurrection of Kyuss with the band Kyuss Lives!.
- Helmut Lotti - Out of Africa (1999)
- Helmut Lotti - "Shosholoza" Single (1999)
- Arsenal - Outsides (2005)
- Stash - Blue Lanes (2007)
- Baloji - Hotel Impala (2007)
- Arsenal - Outsides EP (2007)
- Arsenal - De Poolreizigers (2007)
- Les Talons Gitans - L′amour sans pédales (2007)
- Arsenal - Lotuk (2008)
- Monza - Attica! (2008)
- Meuris - Spectrum (2010)
- Les Talons Gitans - Vieil Indien (2010)
- Arno - Brussld (2010)
- Arsenal - Lokemo (2011)
- Vista Chino - Peace (2013)
- Nick Oliveri's Uncontrollable – Leave Me Alone (2014)
- "Album of the Day: Vista Chino – Peace". Roadburn Festival. 24 August 2013. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 11 March 2015.
- Andrew Bansal (24 November 2011). "Interview: Kyuss Lives! Guitarist Bruno Fevery Talks About Touring, Gear, Filling Josh Homme's Shoes". Guitar World. Retrieved 11 March 2015.