From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brushwood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brushwood collectors.|
Brushwood can mean:
- branches and twigs fallen from trees and shrubs.
- small trees and shrubs.
- Melaleuca uncinata or Broombrush
- Brushwood, New South Wales,a rural community in the central east part of the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia
- Brian Brushwood, American magician, podcaster, author and comedian known for Scam School
- Operation Brushwood was a part of Operation Torch, Allied landings in Africa during World War II.
- Brushwood Junior School in the town of Chesham, Buckinghamshire, England.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brushwood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.