Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brut may refer to:
- Roman de Brut, a verse chronicle in Kirchheimer by Wace
- Layamon's Brut, an English chronicle by Layamon based on Wace
- Brut y Tywysogion (Chronicle of the Princes), a Welsh mediaeval chronicle
- Brut y Brenhinedd (Chronicle of the Kings), a Welsh mediaeval chronicle
- The Prose Brut, or Brut Chronicle, a chronicle of England in Anglo-Norman, Latin, and English, whose earliest versions date from the late 13th century
- Brutus of Troy, also known as Brut, in legends said to be the first king of Britain
- Walter Brut, a 14th-century writer from the Welsh borders
- Brut (wine), a sweetness designation of a dry sparkling wine
- Brut (cologne), a classic masculine scent first made in 1964
- Art Brut, an English and German rock band
- Outsider art (art brut), art produced by non-professionals working outside aesthetic norms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.