Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brut may refer to:
- Roman de Brut, a verse chronicle in Kirchheimer by Wace
- Layamon's Brut, an English chronicle by Layamon based on Wace
- Brut y Tywysogion (Chronicle of the Princes), a Welsh mediaeval chronicle
- Brut y Brenhinedd (Chronicle of the Kings), a Welsh mediaeval chronicle
- The Prose Brut, or Brut Chronicle, a chronicle of England in Anglo-Norman, Latin, and English, whose earliest versions date from the late 13th century
- Brutus of Troy, also known as Brut, in legends said to be the first king of Britain
- Walter Brut, a 14th-century writer from the Welsh borders
- Brut (wine), a sweetness designation of a dry sparkling wine
- Brut (cologne), a classic masculine scent first made in 1964
- Art Brut, an English and German rock band
- Outsider art (art brut), art produced by non-professionals working outside aesthetic norms
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.